For most organisations and individuals,
a gap exists between current and potential performance.
We add value by working with you to:
assess current performance levels
identify priorities and then
bridge performance gaps on your transformation to excellence
1. Practical Experience
Over 25 years advising, coaching and educating major organisations such as:
Adelaide Bank, Amcor, Bank of New Zealand, Boral, Brambles, Carl Zeiss, CBA, Coles Myer, CSR, ETSA, FOXTEL, GlaxoSmithKline, HCF, Kellogg’s, Lucent Technologies, MIM, MLC, NAB, NM Rothschild, NRMA, Pechiney Asia Pacific, Pfizer, Procter and Gamble, Rio Tinto, Royal Australian Navy, SA Government, Save the Children Australia, Serco, Serco Sodexho, Sunbeam Appliances, Sydney Water, Telstra, Telecom NZ, Tomago Aluminium, Toyota, UniSuper, Volvo, Wattyl Paints and more.
2. EXperiential KNOWLEDGE
Leading, facilitating, organising multiple Executive best practice study tours to the West Coast of the USA, Europe and Australasia over the past decade.
It has been a privilege to collaborate and interact with these organisations deemed leaders in exemplifying Business Excellence. These exchanges have provided a rich, diverse, real world learning laboratory as to the practices, ethos, cultures, orientation, processes and business ecosystems that allow these organisations and their leaders to push the boundaries of excellence and see what is possible.
3. RESEARCH AND INSIGHT
Conducting in-depth surveys and publishing findings and insights reports on topics related to Business and Personal Excellence. Two recent examples include:
1. Customer Excellence
A survey of fifty Asian, Australian and European organisations to assess their Customer Excellence Quotient. To date no Australian company is assessed as being in the top performance tier of customer centricity.
2. Personal Excellence
Ongoing survey of ≈250 Executives and Entrepreneurs from five countries. Allows participants to examine and assess their personal effectiveness performance across 80 holistic elements and compare to others in the survey pool.
Consulting, Education and Coaching
- Expertise transfer
- Performance Quotient assessments to define current performance and prioritise key improvement areas
- Keynote presentations and workshops on various aspects of excellence
- Coaching and mentoring individuals and groups
- Formal education program design and delivery
- Business model challenge/ideation sessions
- Process and value stream changes to accelerate and catalyse improvement
- Excellence journey architecting and guidance
- Conference and business event organisation and management
We focus on delivering services around
4 interrelated aspects of excellence
Examples of recent & UPCOMING presentations
1. Joint presentation session on the topic of “leveraging digital disruption to achieve customer excellence" for QUT's Business School.
2. Presentation on the concept of Personal Excellence to a University of South Australia Alumni group associated with the Strategic Partnerships Unit.
3. Interview and article on the topic of Personal Excellence and Leadership in the August edition of the Australian Institute of Management's periodical Leading Edge.
4. Speaking at an HR Conference organised by this prestigious business media publication on the findings of the Personal Excellence survey and the implications for employee retention