Consulting, Education and Coaching
- Expertise transfer
- Performance Quotient assessments to define current performance and prioritise key improvement areas
- Keynote presentations and workshops on various aspects of excellence
- Coaching and mentoring individuals and groups
- Formal education program design and delivery
- Business model challenge/ideation sessions
- Process and value stream changes to accelerate and catalyse improvement
- Excellence journey architecting and guidance
- Conference and business event organisation and management
We focus on delivering services around
4 interrelated aspects of excellence
Examples of recent & UPCOMING presentations
1. Joint presentation session on the topic of “leveraging digital disruption to achieve customer excellence" for QUT's Business School.
2. Presentation on the concept of Personal Excellence to a University of South Australia Alumni group associated with the Strategic Partnerships Unit.
3. Interview and article on the topic of Personal Excellence and Leadership in the August edition of the Australian Institute of Management's periodical Leading Edge.
4. Speaking at an HR Conference organised by this prestigious business media publication on the findings of the Personal Excellence survey and the implications for employee retention